Real Flying Skill

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
YouTube - Extreme Chinook Helicopter Troop Extraction
That's called get'n it done!
Awesome. Mad skills.
That pilot had some serious skills. Nice job.
Quote: That pilot had some serious skills. Nice job.
Correction. That crew had skills!

USMCFLYR
Quote: Correction. That crew had skills!

USMCFLYR
+1

Even if that pilot had eyes in the back of his head all he'd see is a bulkhead. All members of that crew were firing on all cylinders. Well done.
Quote: Even if that pilot had eyes in the back of his head all he'd see is a bulkhead.
For now, yes. But new systems are coming to give helo guys 360/through-the-airframe synthetic vision.

Nice teamwork for sure. Those guys must have wanted out of there pretty bad. I would have considered walking before getting near that cuisinart. It's not the first time I've seen this from the ground, but that was the tightest fit.
Quote: For now, yes. But new systems are coming to give helo guys 360/through-the-airframe synthetic vision.

Nice teamwork for sure. Those guys must have wanted out of there pretty bad. I would have considered walking before getting near that cuisinart. It's not the first time I've seen this from the ground, but that was the tightest fit.
That is suppose to be in the F-35. My question is - - how do I see my kneeboard if when I look down I'm looking through the bottom of the aircraft!

I'm pretty sure that the Helo pilot with some fancy vision system is still not going to be looking back over his shoulder clearing the landing area while concentrating on the stick work up front.

USMCFLYR
But Where are their reflective Belts?
Quote: Correction. That crew had skills!

USMCFLYR
Sorry USMCFLYR. Flying single pilot has made me forget a little about crew operations.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to