Youngest Jet Crew

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
Quote: very nice.. same as us actually (altho we were hired at 23/21). where you at? we haven't seen anyone even close to us..
That was a few years back.. pushing 'late' 20's now. Actually Boiler and I have a very similar story. If he likes beer too we got a full blown coincidence.
Quote: That was a few years back.. pushing 'late' 20's now. Actually Boiler and I have a very similar story. If he likes beer too we got a full blown coincidence.
Hell yeah I like beer...especially if you're bringing Alaskan Amber or anything made by Big Sky Brewery.
Quote: Just curious.. the other day I saw a relatively young crew hop out of a light jet. What's the youngest combined age flight crew you have seen?
Myself and friends flew charter Learjets in our early-mid 20's...I was a PIC at 24yrs old. Nobody stayed much past 30 unless you had a horrid background, lol. So the combined age ranged from 48-60.

Also knew a sub 25yr old GIV crew.

NOW...I did schedule crews for a large department and had an (off the books) 120yr rule on trips longer than 10hrs. A long haul pilot is useless after age 60....

Now I'm too old for beer, ah the good ole' days..
There was a kid a few years back who stole a Citation and single-piloted it from Orlando to Atlanta. I think he was 18 or 19. He did not get caught until the airplane turned up missing. He always wanted to fly a jet so by golly he did.
I was an FO at 20 on a CRJ with a 23 year old captain and a 19 year old FA.
Kids!!!!!
Hawker 800 cap at 23 with a 24yr old f/o...fun times!!
I'm way out of this race, I'm 37 and my F/O is 64.
how about the youngest jet OWNER?
There is a kid on Jetcareers that is flying two different jet types...Not sure how old he is but I am almost positive he is under 20 as PIC.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to