Latest and greatest at Omni?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 15
Go to
Omni guys,

Looks like your 777's will be ready next week. Congrats and here's hoping for more of them to ya!
Quote: if you don't mind being on the road for 18 days at a time - if not more - not everyone is cut out for this type flying but hopefully with our first contract coming soon the pay package will make up for the long days -
Thanks dc10Pilot,

18 days is a long stretch...How is the credit per month, more than 60?
Do you have a lot of down time while you're out on the road?
resume submission?
Turned in a resume back in December.

Haven't gotten a response that they even received it.

Anyone else seen this?
Quote: turned in a resume back in december.

Haven't gotten a response that they even received it.

Anyone else seen this?
+1

tt 12000+
Hey all, interviewed this week, offered and accepted job great experience and great people. If you want a little gouge on the process PM me. Otherwise just be yourself and be relaxed. I'm looking forward to starting soon! Looks like a great place to be!
Quote: Hey all, interviewed this week, offered and accepted job great experience and great people. If you want a little gouge on the process PM me. Otherwise just be yourself and be relaxed. I'm looking forward to starting soon! Looks like a great place to be!
congrats - 767/757 or Dc10? - see ya out on the line
Quote: congrats - 767/757 or Dc10? - see ya out on the line
Havent been told official date of class, apparently they need to make sure they can fill the class date if the choose Feb 28th, if not then the following week in march is what is speculated. They said we should know very soon which class and equipment. They said they were told to
Interview three times a week till they stay stop so we will see how many they hire. Hope to see you on the line as well!!
Hey pk1313, I don't think you can send/receive PM's. I have an interview coming up with Omni soon. Any gouge would be appreciated! Whats the story with the written test I hear they have you take?
Quote: Hey pk1313, I don't think you can send/receive PM's. I have an interview coming up with Omni soon. Any gouge would be appreciated! Whats the story with the written test I hear they have you take?
Hey shoot me an email then [email protected]
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 15
Go to