World Airways

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to
then they closed it today because I applied early this morning.
Quote: Just checked World's site, and the link is closed.
Strange - I just checked the link and it worked OK.

Good way to cut down on your competition though!!!
Quote: Position now open on our company web site:

https://home.eease.com/recruit2/?id=549624&t=1

If you applied in December, you must reapply.
Any update on hiring for this round? ..... how many, when, former ATA guys, has it happened already, etc.
Site's still open. Probably won't even be calls going out until site closes but numbers would be nice to know.
Quote: Well, what are you waiting for? Stalk him and talk his language....buy him a beer! He's probably a regular at one of your local bars.
Amen to that. I would be down there washing his cars, mowing the lawn, serving Margaritas, whatever it took.
If he's like the majority of us - just drop off a case of good beer and your resume - that should be about all that's needed.
Quote: Amen to that. I would be down there washing his cars, mowing the lawn, serving Margaritas, whatever it took.
Why stop there? We all like a good [deleted] job. Have some self respect. If you're qualified you'll get the call. Prostituting ourselves is the problem with this industry.
Quote: Why stop there? We all like a good [delete]. Have some self respect. If you're qualified you'll get the call. Prostituting ourselves is the problem with this industry.
Dude, it was obviously a tongue-in-cheek post, so quit taking yourself so seriously. Besides, getting to know someone to for an internal recommendation is not "prostituting" oneself. In case you haven't noticed the real world, many new-hires get hired this way.

In the words of Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up Francis."
Quote: Why stop there? We all like a good [deleted] job. Have some self respect. If you're qualified you'll get the call. Prostituting ourselves is the problem with this industry.
"You got a purdy mouth on you boy..."
Hey World is a good outfit which is why I recently applied. Don't forget to attach everything as one doc, pdf is the easiest.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to