Yute Air -Spring 2011

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Not true - Pacific Wings was in CASS with Caravans... They did serve EAS contracts, would that have made the exception?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you are confusing cabin-only jumpseat agreement with CASS. Either way I believe Yute is cabin-only.

Edit: After extensive googling I can't find the actual rules of eligibility for CASS, we were just told this in ground school.

Edit 2: After even more googling I think I found the answer in FAR 1544
Quote:
(1) The operations of aircraft operators holding operating certificates under 14 CFR part 119 for scheduled passenger operations, public charter passenger operations, private charter passenger operations; the operations of aircraft operators holding operating certificates under 14 CFR part 119 operating aircraft with a maximum certificated takeoff weight of 12,500 pounds or more; and other aircraft operators adopting and obtaining approval of an aircraft operator security program.
Well now I'm SOL... All I know is I could JS while flying a Van! [emoji16]

Quote: Well now I'm SOL... All I know is I could JS while flying a Van! [emoji16]

The last phrase made it sound like other operators could jump through certain hoops to get in, but I'm just a pilot and that's above my pay grade.
Yute is not in CASS, and will not be until they get an airplane over 12.5

Crab,

Who is going yutey
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to