FDX - Crew Show for iPhone released....

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Crew Show for iPhone (good for all airline crew) has just been released to the iTunes store by one of our crew members and FxPilot (trip trading app for FedEx pilots) should be released very soon.

Crew Show for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Quote: Crew Show for iPhone (good for all airline crew) has just been released to the iTunes store by one of our crew members and FxPilot (trip trading app for FedEx pilots) should be released very soon.

Crew Show for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Thanks S, I had Crew Alarm, but blew the .99 to help get KB going.
Quote: Thanks S, I had Crew Alarm, but blew the .99 to help get KB going.

Crew Show is the final version of Crew Alarm, for those that might not know!
KB will have to hold out until February to get my .99
Starting February 10th, the iPhone will finally be available on Verizon. I was holding out for this day.
iPhone=Good... AT&T=Bad.
Quote: KB will have to hold out until February to get my .99
Starting February 10th, the iPhone will finally be available on Verizon. I was holding out for this day.
iPhone=Good... AT&T=Bad.
That Verizon iPhone will make a nice paper weight on those international trips.
Quote: That Verizon iPhone will make a nice paper weight on those international trips.
Skype + WiFi and skip the international roaming charges and network compatibility issues. (Of course, your on a leash to WiFi, but life is full of compromises, right?)
Quote: That Verizon iPhone will make a nice paper weight on those international trips.

Not True. Looks like the Verizon iPhone will be global just like some of the Verizon Blackberry models.

Can I use my iPhone 4 while traveling abroad?

Yes, customers can use iPhone for voice and text in over 40 countries with data service in over 20 countries. For service availability and rate information, visit International Roaming Rates and Coverage. When travelling outside of these 40 destinations, the Global Travel program is the perfect short-term solution for the occasional or infrequent global traveler who needs to stay in touch when travelling internationally.
Quote: Not True. Looks like the Verizon iPhone will be global just like some of the Verizon Blackberry models.

Can I use my iPhone 4 while traveling abroad?

Yes, customers can use iPhone for voice and text in over 40 countries with data service in over 20 countries. For service availability and rate information, visit International Roaming Rates and Coverage. When travelling outside of these 40 destinations, the Global Travel program is the perfect short-term solution for the occasional or infrequent global traveler who needs to stay in touch when travelling internationally.
Since AT&T has service to 220 countries and Verizon covers only just over 40 I'll pass on the Verizon I-Phone.The other small issue is that you will not be able to use Wi-Fi for Skype using any Verizon phone.
Quote: Since AT&T has service to 220 countries and Verizon covers only just over 40 I'll pass on the Verizon I-Phone.The other small issue is that you will not be able to use Wi-Fi for Skype using any Verizon phone.
Thanks for sharing that you are going to pass, I really don't care.

The "over 40 countries" covers the countries that FedEx flies to.
That's right. The Verizon iPhone will suck. Totally overrated. Don't buy it, please! I don't want the CDMA towers overloaded with old dudes watching "Matlock" reruns and comparing the latest prices on ensure and depends.

Are you guys really using minutes overseas?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to