Introducing APC iPhone App.

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
We would like you to welcome you to the exclusive Airline Pilot Forums iPhone Application!
You may download our new application here. Airline Pilot Forums Mobile for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

You may be thinking, great, but what does this app do?

iThe application works with all Apple devices running iOS 3.2 and higher.
This means the iPhone 4, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPod Touch and even the iPad!
It enables you to post, read, edit messages, upload photos, send PM’s and use the site pretty much as if you were sitting in front on your computer!

Do I have to pay for it?

No.

I have an Android, Nokia/Symbian, Blackberry/Windows/Motorola/Palm DynaTAC etc.

Sorry! We are developing an Android app. For other devices, we will continue to offer our mobile version, which enables all the core features of the site (viewing/posting).

We may develop other apps in the future, depending on the need for them. We may also work on expanding the mobile version of our site, which works on all devices.
Glad we got it approved.
Quote: We would like you to welcome you to the exclusive Airline Pilot Forums iPhone Application!
You may download our new application here. Airline Pilot Forums Mobile for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

You may be thinking, great, but what does this app do?

iThe application works with all Apple devices running iOS 3.2 and higher.
This means the iPhone 4, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPod Touch and even the iPad!
It enables you to post, read, edit messages, upload photos, send PM’s and use the site pretty much as if you were sitting in front on your computer!

Do I have to pay for it?

No.

I have an Android, Nokia/Symbian, Blackberry/Windows/Motorola/Palm DynaTAC etc.

Sorry! We are developing an Android app. For other devices, we will continue to offer our mobile version, which enables all the core features of the site (viewing/posting).

We may develop other apps in the future, depending on the need for them. We may also work on expanding the mobile version of our site, which works on all devices.
Great...more crack for the pipe. My wife will love it.
Clunky....did Delta IT have a hand in this?
Quote: Clunky....did Delta IT have a hand in this?
If they had, it would be written in FORTRAN.
It needs the pull down to update thing that facebook has. Now if you want to check updates to a thread you were already on you have to back out and reenter. For 1.0 though, I think it's pretty good
I like the app! Out of curiosity, did APC consider saving money on development for the app and just use Tapatalk which is free for the forum?
Mother of god...just when my apc addiction couldn't get any worse.

...written from the new app of course!
Our dreams have been answered... how did you know that at night, me and my iPhone lay together, dreaming of this day, where I can look at APC anywhere I go...

;-)
Quote:
Our dreams have been answered... how did you know that at night, me and my iPhone lay together, dreaming of this day, where I can look at APC anywhere I go...

;-)
I already could with the iPhone. Now, it's easier. Sent from my app on the iPh4.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to