Fedex in CASS?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I believe the cutoff is Sept. 26th or 28th. The TSA mandated the picture thing. FedEx has the picture requirement, but does not reciprocate with airlines that do not. For example, Delta is in CASS and so is FedEx. Since FedEx cannot see the Delta pilot's picture, no ride. And it goes both ways, so no FedEx on the Delta jumpseat as of now. That should all be standardized here next month. Hope this helps more than confuses.
You mean for Cockpit access! I've jumpseated recently on DAL, we just can't ride up front!
Quote: All FedEx Crew IDs are going to be replaced as 22 September '06. I don't know if this has anything to do with CASS.
Nope, you old id picture will show up in CASS until you get your new id, then that picture will show up in CASS! I got my new id about 2 weeks ago and have jumpseated and seen that picture come up!
Quote: For example, Delta is in CASS and so is FedEx. Since FedEx cannot see the Delta pilot's picture, no ride.

Why can't FedEx see the pilots picture? A friend of mine(Delta pilot) and I jumpseated on my airline (SWA) and his picture came up on our computers and was approved for the cockpit. Is this a FedEx problem?
I think Delta was a recent addition to full CASS according to our ALPA message line.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to