Good charters in St.Croix/Anguilla??

Subscribe
Need something like a Cessna Mustang or G150 for next month. Flying from STX to AXA. Is Bohlke any good?

Thanks!
Those are vastly different airplanes... what are you wanting to do?
Fly over to Anguilla for 1-2 days from STX
Yeah I know. The G150 is WAY overkill. Probably looking at a 200nmi round trip. I just want to fly over to Anguilla for a day or two from STX.

Quote: Those are vastly different airplanes... what are you wanting to do?
Did a quick charterx search for you:

if you want to charter a G-150, EJM has one based in St. Croix.

Rainbow Airlines is based in TIST with a CE-550 and a BE-100
Welcome to Rainbow International Airlines

M & N Aviation in TJSJ are good folks and they have a CJ2 & CJ3.

Otherwise: Anguilla Air Services: Home

Have fun
Quote: Did a quick charterx search for you:

Rainbow Airlines is based in TIST with a CE-550 and a BE-100
Welcome to Rainbow International Airlines

M & N Aviation in TJSJ are good folks and they have a CJ2 & CJ3.

Otherwise: Anguilla Air Services: Home

Have fun
Thanks! I'm sure I will!

If you had to choose between the CJ3 and the BE-100, which would you choose? I suppose the BE-100 might make for an "interesting" flight in choppy conditions.
BTW. The G150 is not available for charter. It's privately owned by a local I suppose.

Quote: Did a quick charterx search for you:

Quote: Thanks! I'm sure I will!

If you had to choose between the CJ3 and the BE-100, which would you choose? I suppose the BE-100 might make for an "interesting" flight in choppy conditions.
I've never flown on either one but the CJ3 is probably $1000+/hr more expensive. It's a short hop too.
Yeah it really is. Unfortunately it's so short of a leg that flying commercial is a bit of a hassle I'm told. My best option is to find a local pilot looking to get some more hours and split costs. The only problem there is I will be there for about 2 days so getting back will be an issue since the pilot will likely want to fly back on the same day.

Quote: I've never flown on either one but the CJ3 is probably $1000+/hr more expensive. It's a short hop too.
Quote: Yeah it really is. Unfortunately it's so short of a leg that flying commercial is a bit of a hassle I'm told. My best option is to find a local pilot looking to get some more hours and split costs. The only problem there is I will be there for about 2 days so getting back will be an issue since the pilot will likely want to fly back on the same day.
If your considering the airline route Cape Air flies scheduled service from SJU to AXA, but you would have to fly to SJU and connect on Cape Air to get there. Sounds like your looking for something a little classier than a Cessna 402 and have a bigger budget than a typical airline passenger though. I just figured I would throw it out there.
Thanks for the info!

Quote: If your considering the airline route Cape Air flies scheduled service from SJU to AXA, but you would have to fly to SJU and connect on Cape Air to get there. Sounds like your looking for something a little classier than a Cessna 402 and have a bigger budget than a typical airline passenger though. I just figured I would throw it out there.