Omni Air

Subscribe
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 431
Go to
I think some of the guys that are over 65 went out and got their FE ticket so if the rule changed to 67, they could come back immediately as captains.
Quote: Did I say a former RJ driver dented an airplane? They can't even get through upgrade. Ouch.
They cant get through initial training!! Some classes had over an 80% initial new hire fail rate.

If you don't mind an 80% chance you will fail initial training, become unemployed and have a check ride failure on your FAA record you will need to explain at every interview for the next 10 years,.... give Omni a try!
80% of the time, works every time!
Quote: They cant get through initial training!! Some classes had over an 80% initial new hire fail rate.

If you don't mind an 80% chance you will fail initial training, become unemployed and have a check ride failure on your FAA record you will need to explain at every interview for the next 10 years,.... give Omni a try!
Some classes had over an 80% fail rate? I'm so sure... Omni isn't a spoonfed program but they are definitely fair and if you have any jet & intnl. experience then it is not all that difficult. There's absolutely a better chance of getting pinked at a regional airline in an AQP training program where the check airmen slots have been force filled in mass and nobody knows what AQP actually is.
Honestly... all this "training is there to fail you" rhetoric is BS... all the guys in the Omni training department I've dealt with are the most professional and fair guys I've been around in my career. If someone didn't get through training the problem is entirely of their own making.
54K per year to fly a B777, what a joke, have some respect people!
Shots fired
Quote: 54K per year to fly a B777, what a joke, have some respect people!
We do. That's why we don't work in GA.
Quote: If there was a flowthrough agreement with a major we would not be around much longer. If you don't have to much time invested here why not move, make better money, be on call fewer days, and have better benefits? Rumor around town is Kalitta is looking and wanting Omni folks. This could help!
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/ap...=MP&lang=en_US
Just a click away.
Just saw some funny false advertising. Take a look at this ad. Two out of the three pilots have already departed the fix.
Omni Air International | Aero Crew News
I hear Atlas wants all the Omni people it can hire. You may already have the job. Don't mess up the interview. Here is your opportunity.
https://pilotcareers-atlasair.icims....un1offset=-300
I think Omni is in a holding pattern. Get while you have good job opportunities and better benefits. Just my 2 pesos.
Lets see, you have heavy long haul experience crossing oceans in a Boeing... Of course K4 wants to hire you!
Quote: 54K per year to fly a B777, what a joke, have some respect people!
Beats flying an RJ for $54K/yr.
Quote: Beats flying an RJ for $54K/yr.
"Ooooo.. I will fly a shiney big jet for $54K/yr because I am selfish and have no self worth!" Or I'm a loser that can't get a real job..
Either way, that is a prime example of the mentality of the perfect candidate for the Big O and the other bottom feeders dragging the industry down.
Quote: "Ooooo.. I will fly a shiney big jet for $54K/yr because I am selfish and have no self worth!" Or I'm a loser that can't get a real job..
Either way, that is a prime example of the mentality of the perfect candidate for the Big O and the other bottom feeders dragging the industry down.
What's a real job?
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 431
Go to