Regional New Hire Pay & Hotel

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Trying to compare new hire training pay, per Diem and
hotel (whether they pay for it and if its single or double occupancy).
RAH-$400 a week for four weeks, then flight pay guarantee. Hotel is paid for.
Pinnacle/Mesaba/Colgan: Employee from day one, so first year pay at 75 hour guarantee per month. Company provided single occupancy hotel room. Health care starts in second month.
A good friend interviewed at Pinnacle last week and they told them they would have to share a room? And training pay is $400.00 a week. What about Per Diem?
That's what it was in 07 when i got on. Don't have the contract in front of me but I believe Loudfastrules may be correct... begs the question; guarantee on which aircraft?

Per diem 1.55/hr??? Please correct me and I don't know if it is paid in training.

More questions than answers tonight.
Quote: A good friend interviewed at Pinnacle last week and they told them they would have to share a room? And training pay is $400.00 a week. What about Per Diem?
The new contract states hired from day one and single occupancy hotel. Per diem is $1.65. I don't think it's paid during new hire training until OE, but I honestly haven't looked it up yet. Year one pay is the same across aircraft for FO's. They spit starting longevity year two. I don't know about year one captain pay, also haven't looked that up...
I'm getting about $1,000 every 2 weeks here at Eagle and they pay for the hotel.
Quote: I'm getting about $1,000 every 2 weeks here at Eagle and they pay for the hotel.
Double occupancy until the beginning of sim session, then own room! If you live within 50 miles of the training department(Dallas, TX)then hotel is not provided(not sure about this one, feel free to correct)
Air Wisconsin is 2.5 hours of flight hour pay per day (which will ultimately equal your 75 hour guarantee). We are considered Appleton, WI based on a long term training event until we leave for IOE, so there is no per diem. Hotel is paid for (La Quinta) and is single occupancy.
Quote: Pinnacle/Mesaba/Colgan: Employee from day one, so first year pay at 75 hour guarantee per month. Company provided single occupancy hotel room. Health care starts in second month.
Double occupancy at one of the most unsafe hotels in MEM... Simply The Best and of course Safety First
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to