Letter from IPA President to all UPS FQS

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 23
Go to
Quote: I'm not proclaiming anything genius.

I just always get such a kick out of you - Mr. Union-hating Unionist. I also enjoy how you sit high up on your perceived perch and play critic while never offering any suggestions. You're the ultimate critic, yet one who never actually gets in the game.

Keep posting though, cause your comedy value is priceless.
Just pointing out a few facts some seem to have overlooked, no need to get it in a wad. We are all in the game, some just have different ideas on the worth of the outcome in this particular case.
No, you're a critic. That's it. You're all hat, no cattle.

I also enjoy how you talk in riddles, which to me means you clearly have nothing to say.

I wish JS would put a leash on you or remove you from here because you weaken the IPA.
Quote: No, you're a critic. That's it. You're all hat, no cattle.

I also enjoy how you talk in riddles, which to me means you clearly have nothing to say.

I wish JS would put a leash on you or remove you from here because you weaken the IPA.
Attack all you like, but the effort to muzzle all dissent is the first sign of a losing position.
All hat, no cattle!

I'll be glad to listen when you have something more to offer other than just telling us we're wrong while you sit back and judge.

Until then you're just another Rooshbag to me.
Jungle just likes to antagonize and hide behind his stage name.
From down here in my retirement haven, I am hearing the IPA is very close to getting the magic number.
Quote: From down here in my retirement haven, I am hearing the IPA is very close to getting the magic number.
Wow, gee, newsflash! Thanks.

Most of us actually in the IPA know the exact number.

Also, I don't actually believe that you're a retired manager so pardon my wisecracking at your expense. You gave yourself away a couple weeks ago by a badly misplaced post.
You think I am still working?
Quote: You think I am still working?
I don't think, no make that, I know that you don't know anymore about this situation than I do.
Actually, I do some work!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 23
Go to