NYC area

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I am looking for a new employment in the nyc area, anyone have any leads?
You might get some help if you narrow it down a bit...where are you going to live? North? South? Long Island?

What do you have experience in? We cant tell from your post/profile if you have 800hrs of CFI time or 5K hours of G550 time and tons of Intl experience.

Help us help you.

NowCorp,

You are right, my initial post was very vague. I am living in nyc, pretty much central to all the major corp airports. Current in the GIV, acting as a co pilot but PIC typed. 4k total with over 1500 jet PIC.
Quote: NowCorp,

You are right, my initial post was very vague. I am living in nyc, pretty much central to all the major corp airports. Current in the GIV, acting as a co pilot but PIC typed. 4k total with over 1500 jet PIC.
Have you applied at JPMC in HPN?

They are filling Gulfstream positions. Might not be the job for everyone but dont believe everything you read online, its worth checking out.

Local and similar experience puts you ahead of 75% of the people who likely apply for such positions.

Lots of GIV operators in TEB/HPN/OXC, get the NBAA guide and start contacting them?

Good Luck!
Quote: Have you applied at JPMC in HPN?

They are filling Gulfstream positions. Might not be the job for everyone but dont believe everything you read online, its worth checking out.

Local and similar experience puts you ahead of 75% of the people who likely apply for such positions.

Lots of GIV operators in TEB/HPN/OXC, get the NBAA guide and start contacting them?

Good Luck!
actually got the rejection email from jpmc today. i'll keep updating. NowCorp, do you know if the nbaa guide available to a non member? if so i couldn't find it on the website.
Quote: actually got the rejection email from jpmc today. i'll keep updating. NowCorp, do you know if the nbaa guide available to a non member? if so i couldn't find it on the website.
I Dont...one can become an individual member for a rather small fee that might be worth it if you dont know the area? I dont think the guide itself is for sale?

Things have changed a lot in the last few years with aircraft coming and going, so it may be worth getting the latest one?

If you have interest in any specific company dont hesitate to ask, I (we) can look up info and pass it on.
Believe Talon at FRG was looking for a GIV guy...worth a shot
Cablevision at FRG also has Gulfstreams
Quote: If you have interest in any specific company dont hesitate to ask, I (we) can look up info and pass it on.
thanks! looks like i ned to join nbaa. I am basically trying to get familiar with all the operators and the specifics with each.

topprospect, thanks I sent them a resume.

Zoot, any contact info for cable vision? I cant find anything on the website, not that I expected to.
Just looking to revisit this topic. A year has gone by and not much has changed for me. Still looking for a better situation for me and my family. I know networking is the best way to find out about jobs but my copy of the directions to the pilot networking nyc area club house must have gotten lost in the mail.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to