Pilot recall

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Could DAL be running short of pilots?

Shortcut to: https://connect-ap1.delta.com/f5-w-Hf5f49c6ce941d9b838efa65adacbb167a88d600720f93ffe1 9f5f051b4c1c7d479$$/portal/DocumentPrint?print=true&docname=dnn/newsline/september/article_0020707.html&mode=
Big iron to fly... big employer with big egow... big home town... and oh yeah... tiny pay... no retirement... limited benefits. Yeah... that's who I want to work for. Crap. I just failed the psych test for sanity.
Probably had to go through 200 to get the 65. Is EGOW a larger version of EGO? Or Extended Gross Operating Weight? Just glad I never make any MISTRAKES !! Oh well, they get a 1% raise next year.
At least they're recalling.

AA is profitable, and has recalled ZERO out of 2,890 pilots furloughed.
Yes, but the rumors have begun again hot 'n heavy for AA. Big announcement sometime this week!
I predict NO AA pilot recalls for '06. Their history indicates they'll only do so 6 months after they should have, when they're FORCED to bring furloughed pilots back.
Quote: At least they're recalling.

AA is profitable, and has recalled ZERO out of 2,890 pilots furloughed.

Numerous airplanes parked is probably the reason why.
NWA just went through 140 recall notices to get 25 to come back for training.
captjns...I think your Egow may be showing...Which benefits are limited? Retirement benefits? Actually there are two. 401k with matching company contributions and new one with 9% per year company participation, with the retirement in the individual pilot`s name. Tiny pay? 737-800 FO makes $100,000 per year.Granted, this isn`t as good as in the past, but I`ll wager it`s more than you make. My best advice to you..don`t apply for this crappy job, I`m sure your job is much better.
With those kind of comments, you better get a remote starter for "Peggy Sue". Keep stirring the pot, I LOVE it !
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to