ASA A/C Starting to go to SkyWest

Subscribe
Well, I guess it really is true and they weren't bluffing whoever said it. I guess I have egg on my face and have to admit I was wrong. I realy thought this was just a bluff.

Anyway from what I heard the first A/C 701EV (is that Silver and Sideways?) has Skywest on its nose. This is from MX

Plus there is this:

According to the SkyWest Flight Ops Weekly Update for Sep. 1:
ASA
Effective Oct. 1st, they will be pulling the out of their SLC domicile. They will however, keep their crew lounge and office place during the transition of CRJ 700’s to SkyWest Airlines. It should be approximately 4 to 6 months before we start using the offices and lounge areas in the B concourse. Computers for crews will be available in our CS break room below B-8.

Oh well I guess its the nature of the industry.
Quote: Well, I guess it really is true and they weren't bluffing whoever said it. I guess I have egg on my face and have to admit I was wrong. I realy thought this was just a bluff.

Anyway from what I heard the first A/C 701EV (is that Silver and Sideways?) has Skywest on its nose. This is from MX

Plus there is this:

According to the SkyWest Flight Ops Weekly Update for Sep. 1:
ASA
Effective Oct. 1st, they will be pulling the out of their SLC domicile. They will however, keep their crew lounge and office place during the transition of CRJ 700’s to SkyWest Airlines. It should be approximately 4 to 6 months before we start using the offices and lounge areas in the B concourse. Computers for crews will be available in our CS break room below B-8.

Oh well I guess its the nature of the industry.
Slap, it isn't the first. I was on SW ramp the other day and they had several 50's with AS tail numbers.

My crystal ball is just as cracked as everyone elses, but take stock in the fact that they didn't recently come to the union with a proposed pay scale for the 700/900 if they didn't intend on us flying them.

They did all this same doom and gloom back in 97/98 right before we signed what turned out to be an o.k. contract.

Look for something better, but keep the faith.

St