SWA telephone assessments?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Does SWA do telephone assessments before an invite to Dallas is given?
Never heard of that before, but maybe it's something new they are doing.
I pretty sure they don't - they haven't in the past. My friend got an invite for an interview later this month, he never mentioned a telephone assessment.
Got a call from flt ops (Meagan) said she had a couple questions bout my app? It's been phone tag ever since. Dunno...?
Quote: Got a call from flt ops (Meagan) said she had a couple questions bout my app? It's been phone tag ever since. Dunno...?
Just curious, what are your quals?
Quote: Got a call from flt ops (Meagan) said she had a couple questions bout my app? It's been phone tag ever since. Dunno...?
I have a friend who had the same thing. He called her back and she asked him some questions that seemed kind of like interview questions, not just checking on his application information.
Quote: I have a friend who had the same thing. He called her back and she asked him some questions that seemed kind of like interview questions, not just checking on his application information.
Has he heard anything? I had the same (unfortunately I was thinking it was just going to be asking my availability and making sure my info was correct, not an interview) and was told I'd definitely hear something in a couple of weeks but so far nothing. I'm thinking I'm not getting the invite anyway, but haven't heard yeah or nea to this point.
Hey, At least you got a call brother! Me, not so lucky...
Quote: Hey, At least you got a call brother! Me, not so lucky...
Yeah, but I think this is now worse...I have no idea if I'm still in the running or not. Kinda is it better to have been loved kinda deal. Surprised you didn't hear anything!
Quote: Hey, At least you got a call brother! Me, not so lucky...
It's even more dissappointing when you get the interview but don't get the job. Good luck!

AL
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to