No more "Jug of Shame"

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
I know. I thought I was just kidding...Apparently not, at least on the logie(sp?) part.

I just wanted to see what it felt like to whine about a gain(?). However small it may be.
Quote: Thats whay I quit drink the Jug coffee............And this ain't meant to be funny.
But it is. You sound like one of those "translated from chinese" instruction manuals.
Quote: I know. I thought I was just kidding...Apparently not, at least on the logie(sp?) part.

I just wanted to see what it felt like to whine about a gain(?). However small it may be.
From Wikipedia for Nasal Mucous - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loogie

"A loogie is a slang expression used in North America to refer to a mass of phlegm and saliva that is ejected from the mouth after being extracted from the throat of a person with nasal congestion. The expression "hocking a loogie" refers to extracting the phlegm in an obviously noisy manner involving violent vibrations of the glottis, producing a low, guttural, rumbling sound. This practice may have other names in other countries and within the medical community."
Jeez...I wasn't aware it was slang. So, if I used this in our Euro-domicile, they wouldn't know what I was talking about?

Thanks
Quote: But it is. You sound like one of those "translated from chinese" instruction manuals.

Touche................That what night hub turning will do to you when you become old.
Quote: From Wikipedia for Nasal Mucous - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loogie

"A loogie is a slang expression used in North America to refer to a mass of phlegm and saliva that is ejected from the mouth after being extracted from the throat of a person with nasal congestion. The expression "hocking a loogie" refers to extracting the phlegm in an obviously noisy manner involving violent vibrations of the glottis, producing a low, guttural, rumbling sound. This practice may have other names in other countries and within the medical community."
LMAO

What a tool....
Quote: LMAO

What a tool....
Hehe, just trying to inject a little levity to boards!!
It has been my numerous observations that the jugs are NEVER cleaned properly. The jugs get a quick rinse in tepid water thats all. I know some who revere the old gal in MEM, sure she is nice, very quiet, been there a long time. But, I like to see her use soap and Hot water. Forget the outstations.

Additionally, I would never put ice from the cooler in a drink. Nor, use on board potable. The amount of coliform bactieria is unhealthy. This conclusion comes from Pax carriers, which are frequently audited. Cargo/crew food never is.

Please, dont quote Nietzsche in your reply.
For what it's worth, she doesn't wash them anymore. They are sent through the dishwasher in the AOC cafeteria.
Quote: For what it's worth, she doesn't wash them anymore. They are sent through the dishwasher in the AOC cafeteria.

And that is supposed to be better?
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to