Delhi layover Gouge?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Besides the Taj what's there to do in Delhi? Best things available at the hotel etc?
The hotel restaurant is a world renowned Indian restaurant. VERY GOOD FOOD, I recommend making a reservation immediately after you check in at the front desk.
I agree with eating at Bukara. Have the leg of lamb and lentils. It is a pricy place but excellent food. You can hire a car from the hotel and have them drive you around town. There is the red fort and old Delhi... There is also a new super bug running around town.
After dinner at the "Bhurkara" restaurant as MM mentioned above, and the all day long drive through squalor and abject destitution to/from the Taj Mahal......... <crickets... >

There's a reason it's called Ground Hog Day there.
Always had a great time in Delhi. Get some good cuisine and see a snake charmer.

The waiter asked us "Do you like your curry lite, medium, or hot?" I said I liked hot food and told him medium. He repeated back to me - "you like it lite." Was the hottest curry I've ever had.

Best curry I've ever had was in Dublin.
Free happy hour in the basement bar.

But no ice in the drinks. I got Delhi Belly there.
Quote: Besides the Taj what's there to do in Delhi? Best things available at the hotel etc?
One word,..Amodiam AD.
fbh
Quote: The hotel restaurant is a world renowned Indian restaurant. VERY GOOD FOOD, I recommend making a reservation immediately after you check in at the front desk.
Would it just be a restaurant in India?
Quote: One word,..Amodiam AD.
fbh
Sorry FBH. Amodiam? Is that Hindu for Imodium? Must be related to Amadeus.
Quote: Sorry FBH. Amodiam? Is that Hindu for Imodium? Must be related to Amadeus.
ahhhhyessseeeeeteeeeesss!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to