Allegiant Q1

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Allegiant - Allegiant Travel Company First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Revenue up 13.9% to almost 200 million dollars for the quarter. Operating income 27.8 million. Operating margin of 14.4%. That is absolutely incredible. I can't remember the last time I saw an airline with a double digit profit margin.

All for an average base fare of $89 each way... (About $120 including fees) That seems that they have a good business model going there.
I'm so proud that at Delta, our max pay rate for the MD88 is a massive $8/hour higher than Allegiant's.

Carl
I wonder where FISH is at? If G4 posted a loss I am sure he would have been the first one to make a post on this forum........
Quote: I can't remember the last time I saw an airline with a double digit profit margin.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Alaska...Yahoo! Finance
Quote: I'm so proud that at Delta, our max pay rate for the MD88 is a massive $8/hour higher than Allegiant's.

Carl
You should.... Allegiant as a company makes way more money per pilot than DAL does.... and yet we still get paid more....
Just to remind everybody, Allegiant fired ALL their rampers and outsourced the jobs to another company to save a couple of bucks. Keep that in mind as you go around slapping each other on the back about how great your company is doing. They were your coworkers and friends. Was it worth it?
Quote: Just to remind everybody, Allegiant fired ALL their rampers and outsourced the jobs to another company to save a couple of bucks. Keep that in mind as you go around slapping each other on the back about how great your company is doing. They were your coworkers and friends. Was it worth it?
Nothing new about that in this industry. Alaska did the same thing. Many have.
Awesome job! Funny how the negative spin tries to explain away the success. Money talks, fish walks. Of course this will only make him hate us more!
Allegiant could have kept the rampies and still had a double digit margin. Instead they outsourced them with two weeks notice for the sake of a few more pennies. That's bad business and a terrible way to treat people. I sincerely hope they don't treat the pilots with the same indifference. Keep that in mind as fuel prices continue to skyrocket.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to