Informational Picketing Events

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: So how far will your angst take you? What will happen when we ask you to HONOR our strike picket line?
Go ahead and strike... I wont be flying any struck work... and I'll even come out and walk with you, But are you gonna take a minute of your time to tell your MEC that what they did is Chicken$hit? I doubt it...
Quote: Go ahead and strike... I wont be flying any struck work... and I'll even come out and walk with you, But are you gonna take a minute of your time to tell your MEC that what they did is Chicken$hit? I doubt it...
Just curious, why do you doubt it?
Quote: And of course you would want date of hire too, right?
Well, he said ALPA merger policy, so I'm assuming he means Stapled at the bottom. That is the only way it wouldn't be a windfall for regional guys, considering right now the only way to fly mainline jets is to go get hired there and start at the bottom.... even if you are #1 on the list.
Quote: Well, he said ALPA merger policy, so I'm assuming he means Stapled at the bottom. That is the only way it wouldn't be a windfall for regional guys, considering right now the only way to fly mainline jets is to go get hired there and start at the bottom.... even if you are #1 on the list.
I'm not sure that's how the policy goes, but hey. I'll take the raise.
Stop LOL
Quote: Sympathy? LOL! I just think it's funny how the CAL MEC basically stabs us in the back in regards to pass travel and jumpseating THEN they ask us to come out and carry signs for them... Signs that say "Stop outsourcing!" or "who's flying your plane?" lol.
Please stop LOL. This is no laughing matter. Nobody got stabbed in the back but a democratic solution was reached. Hope the same happens to our contract. FEDEX wages or bust!
When are pilots going to realize "picketing" and especially "informational picketing" does nothing. In fact, I believe the public probably thinks its a bit of a joke.
Let's do something real and effective: Operationorange2011 on Wordpress or the new sight coming up OPERATION ORANGE 2011 | Protecting the Flying Public & Restoring the Piloting Profession. You've got to read a bunch of material to get a real understanding.

Then, post your thoughts at "Operation Orange 2011" on FACEBOOK. Maybe you've got some ideas better than just picketing.

This will work if 20% of the pilot force gets on board.

Come on... we are becoming a LAUGHING-STOCK to the public ("thanks for working for peanuts so we can fly SFO-JFK for almost nothing") but especially MANAGEMENT (thanks for continuing to fly kids...we love our homes in Aspen and Monaco")!
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to