Pinnacle Pilots please help!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
See if you can get 3 binders (like the cfm/fom) from the tech pups people the charts will fit good into them. Or do as a lot of guys do and get 3 jepp binders.

I have a coyote works bag and my set up is, 3 jepp binders for lidos, my CFM FOM and a 1.5 inch binder with all the hubs and my current trip, and my telex headset. All fits in real nice. Welcome to pncl we need every body we can get right now.
Quote: See if you can get 3 binders (like the cfm/fom) from the tech pups people the charts will fit good into them. Or do as a lot of guys do and get 3 jepp binders.

I have a coyote works bag and my set up is, 3 jepp binders for lidos, my CFM FOM and a 1.5 inch binder with all the hubs and my current trip, and my telex headset. All fits in real nice. Welcome to pncl we need every body we can get right now.
Are you on the heavy? I have all the things you listed minus the FOM, there is no room, how are you making that happen?
Quote: Ok....I'm a newbie and was just hired and start trng next month. I gotta ask as no one else probably will. What the heck does LIDO stand for?
June 6th class?
Quote: See if you can get 3 binders (like the cfm/fom) from the tech pups people the charts will fit good into them. Or do as a lot of guys do and get 3 jepp binders.

you must be a F'in ace at Tetris!
All I can fit are 2 large Jepp binders, a 1 inch Jepp binder for hubs/often used cities, FOM and headset. I gotta carry my CFM in my suitcase!
Here's my set up... I never have issues pulling any binders out

8" Scott Leather case
(3) 2" Binders
(1) 1" Trip binder
FOM
CFM

Quote: It's German for stupid chart. Approach plates that look like they were created by 5th graders.
Funny!

Many years ago, when Airbus was being introduced to the World, we Americans (Boeing/McDonald operators) thought of it as something designed by 5th graders, and claims of 'inferior desing/quality' were heard loudly everywhere! (I am sure you'd give your left n** to fly an A320 or a variant now, won't you!)
Quote: Funny!

Many years ago, when Airbus was being introduced to the World, we Americans (Boeing/McDonald operators) thought of it as something designed by 5th graders, and claims of 'inferior desing/quality' were heard loudly everywhere! (I am sure you'd give your left n** to fly an A320 or a variant now, won't you!)
You're right, I'd be ecstatic to fly an Airbus A320. Or a 737. Frankly, I don't care. But if I get to fly an Airbus, it means I've been hired at a major and can leave the cut-throat bottom-dollar regional airline industry. You're correct I'd love to fly a Bus, but for a very different reason than your stated reason.
Quote: Funny!

Dislike a brand of charts is a little different than turning down a job because they fly an Airbus or an 737. I also have an opinion on Lido's and I prefer Jepps, but i'm not going to quit my job at Pinnacle because they switch to Lido's. Lido's are great if they are use how it's suppose to, which is in EFB, and not having a fold out charts for places like Hancock, MI, where these's only about 4 flights in and out of there. I don't know what the Airbus have anything to do with it. They guy didn't say anything how he dislike Airbus.
Aren't the soft lines usually out by now!?!?
Quote: you must be a F'in ace at Tetris!
All I can fit are 2 large Jepp binders, a 1 inch Jepp binder for hubs/often used cities, FOM and headset. I gotta carry my CFM in my suitcase!
Remove your blowup doll and everything will fit.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to