Knoxville Pinnacle Pilots?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I'm a recent new hire and was wondering if there are any Pinnacle drivers in the area? If so I'd like to pick you brain over free cold refreshments (my treat of course) regarding Pinnacle and airline flying in general.
I know a couple but not sure if they're on this board or not. Are you currently in training or awaiting a class date
Awaiting a class date for late June to early July. Just looking for info on commuting, the company, etc.
Quote: I'm a recent new hire and was wondering if there are any Pinnacle drivers in the area? If so I'd like to pick you brain over free cold refreshments (my treat of course) regarding Pinnacle and airline flying in general.
There is one special K-town commuter whom I'm sure you will see plenty of when you begin your commuting career. You'd better have a lot of money for those cold refreshments because the talking could take you into the better part of a decade. He's a good guy, but you'll see what I mean. He has no lack of opinions. Welcome aboard!
Quote: Awaiting a class date for late June to early July. Just looking for info on commuting, the company, etc.
Get your post count to where you can send private messages and I can be of some assistance possibly for a few questions
Quote: Get your post count to where you can send private messages and I can be of some assistance possibly for a few questions
Same here.
Quote: There is one special K-town commuter whom I'm sure you will see plenty of when you begin your commuting career. You'd better have a lot of money for those cold refreshments because the talking could take you into the better part of a decade. He's a good guy, but you'll see what I mean. He has no lack of opinions. Welcome aboard!
HA! I was thinking of the same person!!!!!
Quote: HA! I was thinking of the same person!!!!!
Nice enough guy... I still remember my left ear hurting from the incessant talking/preaching, though. Last full month as an FO, too.

The guy I flew with the month prior made me relieved to fly with him. Oh, memories...
Captain Rush Limbaugh commutes out of TYS. You can always talk to him.
Thanks for the info and welcome messages. Don't know why I'm not allowed PM priviledges as my post count now reads the 10 required. Oh well, if one of you could send me the name(s) to my personal email I'll google the guy(s) to make the contact here in KTown. I can be reached at jackjwhite at y a h o o dot com. Thanks in advance and I look forward to mtg the Rush Limbaugh of Knoxville. He sounds like quite a character--LOL.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to