RIP...Amanda Younkin Franklin

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Media coverage with additional information on services planned which may be of interest to anyone wishing to be involved:

Tentative services planned for Amanda Franklin : News : ValleyCentral.com

USMCFLYR
Quote: Media coverage with additional information on services planned which may be of interest to anyone wishing to be involved:

Tentative services planned for Amanda Franklin : News : ValleyCentral.com

USMCFLYR
The following is a note from Kyles Facebook page. I hope some can go, unfortunately I am smack into the middle of training for a new job.

"Anyone associated with the Airshow or Warbird community who would like to participate in a mass fly over at Amanda's grave site service is invited to do so. Qualifications are you must hold a S.A.C card or F.A.S.T card or be pre approved by the families. Services are tentatively being planned for Monday June 6, Tuesday June 7 or Wednesday June 8 in Fayetteville, AR . Contact Matt Younkin at 479-283-1288 or email to [email protected] for more info.

Planning things over a holiday weekend is proving very difficult and aggravating. I will not be able to get Amanda home till this Wednesday because the office that does the paper work at BAMC is closed till Tuesday. Talk about adding insult to injury. I will let you all know Amanda's service information once we are able to confirm things.

Goodnight & God bless,

Kyle
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to