Notices
Career Questions Career advice, interview prep and gouges, job fairs, etc.

Eagle/Airline Apps

Old 05-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Hack pilot
Default Eagle/Airline Apps

Hello,

This may be a dumb question but I haven't had any luck with research on this. I have an interview setup and airline apps has to be the worst logistical nightmare I've ever had to deal with. All of my hours are spot on regarding multi,dual given,total time, and single engine. However my PIC time is off by approximately 90 hours. My personal logbook says I have 908, but on airline apps with all the others correct gives me 803. My ultimate question is should I leave it as is seeing that every other number is correct? Have people been dq'd for the error? I've been messing with this far too long and if anyone has any help or insight I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 05-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by citxls View Post
Hello,

This may be a dumb question but I haven't had any luck with research on this. I have an interview setup and airline apps has to be the worst logistical nightmare I've ever had to deal with. All of my hours are spot on regarding multi,dual given,total time, and single engine. However my PIC time is off by approximately 90 hours. My personal logbook says I have 908, but on airline apps with all the others correct gives me 803. My ultimate question is should I leave it as is seeing that every other number is correct? Have people been dq'd for the error? I've been messing with this far too long and if anyone has any help or insight I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Your going to have more PIC in your logbook than what appears on airline apps, if you did it correctly. Airline apps doesn't count any PIC time that you also logged dual received at the same time. So with that in mind they should not match up