Transpac vs IASCO CFI

Subscribe
Hey everyone I am trying to figure out what the better flight instructing job is between iasco and transpac. From reading around it seems as though transpac might be the better place mainly due to the multi-engine instructing. I have a job offer at iasco and am going to be interviewing with transpac shortly. Has anybody interviewed with transpac and have any tips?

I just received my cfi/cfii. I do not not have my multi-engine but plan on getting it ASAP along with my MEI. I am 22 years old and just graduating from Oregon State University in business-management. Any help would be great on these two companies. Thanks!
Just left TransPac for the airlines last month. PM for info.
I'm interviewing with Transpac next week. I want to message you, but it won't let me since I don't have enough posts. I'm going to go post a lot somewhere. If you want/care to email me in the mean time, it's houser.rem[]gmail.com. Thanks!
TransPac at DVT? Better brush up on your Mandarin.....

Oh, and bring the KY for the $30K "salary" they pay their CFI's (which equates to about $5/hr. after all the hours you'll put in flying and doing non-flying grunt work).

Enjoy!
Quote: Just left TransPac for the airlines last month. PM for info.
SkiesCaptain if you get a chance please email me at [email protected] I have some questions about Transpac! thanks!