Boston Bruins Aircraft ?

Subscribe
What type of aircraft did the Bruins fly home in from Vancouver? I briefly saw a snippet of the players exiting the a/c but couldn't tell if it was a Fokker or MD series from the angles of the cameraman. Just curious because it would seem that with either of those aircraft they'd have to make a tech stop back to beantown,,,,

I understand they charter from air canada usually a 320 but I'm pretty sure this wasn't a 320...
I've seen them board the U2 360 Tour plane at Bedford, which is an MD-83.. N949NS.
Eastbound YVR-BOS they could make it nonstop in an MD-80, depending on payload.
i was there when it landed in BOS. it was an md-80 with a jet america sounding call sign. all white and kinda beat looking airplane.
The inside appeared to be black leather seats with white piping. Looked like all business class.
It was a USA JET MD-80
Looks like the mechanic that flys with it is certified to do the tsa ck of passengers. Nice perk.
The entire crew can do wanding and bag checks. It's odd that every cheerleader gets selected for additional screening though.
Quote: The inside appeared to be black leather seats with white piping. Looked like all business class.
Blue seats and yes all business configured...Capt for the game 7 trip was named Stanley...what an omen
Thanks guys, we need to keep that Captain around for the Playoffs next year....