Job opening

Subscribe
I know nothing about this job but sinse I went to ERAU they send me job notices. I got this email today, maybe it can help someone out.

On Jun 21, 2011 8:52 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
> If you are currently seeking an employment opportunity please read the below message and follow instructions to apply:
>
> We have a need for one pilot for a class that begins on 25 June in the US Virgin Islands. We are a Part 121 carrier operating DHC-6 Twin Otters on wheels and floats. We initially hire first officers only into wheels. We will receive resumes until 23 June. We had a candidate decline our offer at the last minute, and we were hoping to fill the slot with a qualified person.
>
> Our website is www.seaborneairlines.com, and the information for application on the website is <strong>incorrect.</strong> Cover letters and resumes should be sent to [email protected]. If a candidate is being considered, we will contact him or her by telephone.
Quote: I know nothing about this job but sinse I went to ERAU they send me job notices. I got this email today, maybe it can help someone out.
Clearly you completed your English curriculum at ERAU as well.

$150,000 and you can't even construct a sentence?
1) It was a quick E-mail to see if I could help someone out.

2) I never claimed to be an English scholar that is why I avoid being a DB trying to correct people's grammar on the internet that just don't care.

3) I didn't pay anywhere near $150K because I went to school while in the Navy at the extended campus. I didn't go through the flight program.

4) Thanks for posting something that has absolutely no positive value.

5) You should know what you are talking about before putting mouth to keyboard.

6) See #2
Hey I went to erau in daytona and I can't spell if my life depended on it but I bet I can fly the crap out of an airplane when crap hits the fan

I bet if the OP went to purdue or fit or atp, you would not have made that comment. I don't understand the hate or envy or whatever it is but that's the kind of attitude that prevents any advancement in this industry. We can't even get along with each.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...-airlines.html

That should give you some info about the company. Hope this helps. Disregard the whiny and bitter people. Most of us out on line are cool and easy to get along with
Flying a Twin Otter around the Caribbean? Ahh man, I dunno... too much sunshine, rum and women down there. Im sure that job sucks!
28k first year. Beats most regional pay
Quote: Clearly you completed your English curriculum at ERAU as well.

$150,000 and you can't even construct a sentence?
I love sentence police. You're kind of like the nerdy cop who everyone picked on in high school. Then he becomes a cop, writes tickets for doing two over the speed limit, then tells u to obey the law or else. Just you're a little nerdier, since you go on forums and try to be cool. But since were on a bashing beat, I do get queezy when people say they forked over a cool 150-200,000 to go to erau. Or any other factory. And really did you need to get your badge on for this post, he was trying to help
Mod Note:

Thanks to the OP for posting this opening. If anyone is interested in the job, apply. If not, don't apply.

Moved the thread to Hiring News and it is closed to preclude any further useless discussions of poor English.