I thought Dems were pro-labor?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
There is a large photo in my newspaper today showing Richard Branson sandwiched between Clinton and Gore. All hugs and smiles.

Question: Isn't Virgin America going to set record lows in pilot pay??

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Dem or Rep; it doesn't matter, they are all politicians. CEO's and politicians are the same too.
Branson just donated $2 billion ("with a B" for you Reagan fans) to Clinton's charities. He may be an anti-labor prick, but if he'll give that much money to Clinton's charity, of course Clinton will take it!
Doe's anyone no any billionaire that is pro labor?
Quote: Doe's anyone no any billionaire that is pro labor?
Warren Buffett?
Bill Gates?
Herb Kelleher? (SWA)
Bernie Marcus? (Home Depot)
Truett Cathy? (Chick-fil-a)

They seem to understand that you make more money with happy employees. Not all companies are anti-labor!
Why does everyone assume Virgin is going to set record low pay? I doubt it. The airline is going to be based in SFO one of the most expensive places on the planet to live. Maybe they will set a low but we will have to see.
Quote: Branson just donated $2 billion ("with a B" for you Reagan fans) to Clinton's charities. He may be an anti-labor prick, but if he'll give that much money to Clinton's charity, of course Clinton will take it!
Correct me if I'm wrong but "developing alternative energy sources" isn't a Clinton charity, is it? Additionally, it's an investment not a donation. He hopes to turn a profit.
I think Slick Willy heard "American Virgin's" and you know he HAD to show up in hopes of "converting" a few....probably disapointed that it was some rich British guy instead?
Quote: Why does everyone assume Virgin is going to set record low pay? I doubt it. The airline is going to be based in SFO one of the most expensive places on the planet to live. Maybe they will set a low but we will have to see.

Look what Go is doing in HI. And, have you ever lived there?
Quote: I think Slick Willy heard "American Virgin's" and you know he HAD to show up in hopes of "converting" a few....probably disapointed that it was some rich British guy instead?
And you wouldn't?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to