Spirit Airlines Hiring

Subscribe
Hope this helps someone:

Spirit Airlines - Catch the Spirit!=
Quote: Hope this helps someone:

Spirit Airlines - Catch the Spirit!=
No offense, but that's been going on since Oct. 2010....
From what I have been told, no "hiring" right now. They actually cancelled (or stopped) interviews for now...?
Who knows, it may help someone.
Quote: No offense, but that's been going on since Oct. 2010....
From what I have been told, no "hiring" right now. They actually cancelled (or stopped) interviews for now...?
No problem. I just saw an ad today for them and thought that I would put it out there to help others. I did do my part and look back and I did not see a posting, in this hiring section, for the past 30 days. So, since it is an active link I have to believe that it may not hurt for some of our Brothers to apply if they have been on the street for a few years. As I said: "Hope this helps someone". No offense taken.
They are hiring now
What's the best way to get an INTERVIEW? Any job fairs? Thanks!
Going to be in FLL to visit family, so I was thinking of dropping off a resume in person to Spirit Airlines. Is this even possible? If it is, will it help me to land an interview, since I don't know anyone there to get an internal rec. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Does anyone know how to update their stats? I applied in November 2010 and when I log in I can't seem to upload a new resume. I've added a about 600 more hours of "quality" RJ sic time!!!
RE: Dpilot:

I seriously doubt this will help you get an interview. As far as I know, Spirit HQ is not even staffed with a receptionist. Last I heard they have a telephone in an empty lobby for you to ring whatever person you're wanting to meet with. Unless you're there to see someone specific, and they are expecting you, you'll probably be wasting your time. IMHO.
Thanks flyingtigermco! Just the kind of info I was looking for. Much appreciated.