Unemployment references & dismissed tickets

Subscribe
I need a help with the airline apps.
For unemployment time, AE wants references for my past unemployment time. It said in the AE addendum 2 professional and 1 personal. I have the personal one of course. How can I have a professional reference when I was unemployed?
I had two speeding tickets in 2005 and 2006. Both of them were dissmissed. One in front of a magistrate. On in front of a Judge. None of them appears on my driving record. Am I still supposed to disclosed these tickets at airlineapps?

Any opinion is highly appreciated. Thanx.
Quote: I need a help with the airline apps.
For unemployment time, AE wants references for my past unemployment time. It said in the AE addendum 2 professional and 1 personal. I have the personal one of course. How can I have a professional reference when I was unemployed?
I had two speeding tickets in 2005 and 2006. Both of them were dissmissed. One in front of a magistrate. On in front of a Judge. None of them appears on my driving record. Am I still supposed to disclosed these tickets at airlineapps?

If they are not on your driving history, and both were dismissed, I believe there would be no reason to.......
Quote: I need a help with the airline apps.

If the tickets are dismissed by the Judge, it means U are not guilty & U shouldn't have gotton those tickets in the 1st place, they should never show on your driving record or any background check........
In my opinion, No need to put it on airline apps & explain more.., There are a lot of senior experienced people here, I am sure they will say the same thing.......
As long as there was no arrest (for DUI, reckless, etc) and the tickets were truly dismissed you don't need to report them.

What they want for unemployment references is someone who can vouch for your status during that period. A letter from a doctor, lawyer, professor, or any respectable member of the community who knows you should work. But don't get a letter from your pothead highschool buds.

Airlines have had problems in the past with hiring pilots who had periods of "unemployment" during which they actually worked in the pharmaceutical industry...specifically imports/exports.