APF Android mobile app now available

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Ha! It works like a charm. I am replying using the phone. Still not used to touchscreen.
Quote: I'm having some issues with the app... when I select a new page within a thread, it doesn't highlight the page number and I have to scroll down to make the posts from a previous page go away. Also, the only way to get to the individual forums is through the "Menu" button. The "Forums" button brings up a sub-screen within the app itself but doesn't give me any other option than "Forums," which does nothing.
Quote: Also, pictures (.jpeg and .gif alike) won't load on their own. I have to select each individual post itself to see the pictures. Not a huge deal, but when trying to scroll through "This is Alaska," it would be nice to just see the pictures when I open the thread.
Is anyone else having these problems?

If so, please chime in. I want to have as much data as possible before asking the tech team to fix things. Thanks!
Hi everyone, my name is Adrian and I helped put the app together.
I am going to see if I can get some more details on the issues you are experiencing and see if I can help
Quote: I'm having some issues with the app... when I select a new page within a thread, it doesn't highlight the page number and I have to scroll down to make the posts from a previous page go away.
Is it doing this consistently?
Quote:
The "Forums" button brings up a sub-screen within the app itself but doesn't give me any other option than "Forums," which does nothing.
It should take you to the forum listing (i.e. the main page!)
Quote: Also, pictures (.jpeg and .gif alike) won't load on their own. I have to select each individual post itself to see the pictures. Not a huge deal, but when trying to scroll through "This is Alaska," it would be nice to just see the pictures when I open the thread.
The images intentionally don't load to reduce load time (and bandwidth costs) over networks

Regards,
Adrian
Yes, it is consistent. It sometimes highlights the page number after I have been on that page for a couple of minutes, usually after clicking on an individual post and then returning to the page.

The Forums button doesn't take me anywhere. I have to select my phone's "Menu" button and the pick "Forums" from that sub-screen.

Roger that on the pictures, that makes sense.

Something new I encountered today was: After posting a reply, I was returned to page 1. And the same thing happens after editing a post.

Thanks for being so quick to work out the bugs
Thanks, CaptainCarl. I've forwarded your feedback on to the tech team. I'll let you know if I hear anything (or they might chime in here directly).
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to