Page 1 of 16
Go to
FlightAware > Live Continental Air Lines Flight Status

FlightAware > Live United Air Lines Flight Status
Monday, 25 July
Cal: 12
Ual: 16
FlightAware > Live Colgan Air Flight Status

(only relevant because these are UA/CO codeshare)

A lot of stranded pax today.
I.M.S.A.F.E.

These are trying, exhausting times. Do not operate an aircraft if the outcome of the flight is in doubt. Fly safe, fly the contract.
Tuesday, 26 July
Cal: 8
Ual: 22
My freaking phone has rang all day......
I love this thread!
In regards to Monday in EWR, weather turned the operation at all three NYC airports into a complete mess. Holding at all sorts of fixes along all arrivals into the area. I'd take the cancellations with a grain of salt on that day as some may have been "canceled to avoid a three hour tarmac delay" type.
Quote: In regards to Monday in EWR, weather turned the operation at all three NYC airports into a complete mess. Holding at all sorts of fixes along all arrivals into the area. I'd take the cancellations with a grain of salt on that day as some may have been "canceled to avoid a three hour tarmac delay" type.
Yea, but I still got a Jr Man call.
Quote: In regards to Monday in EWR, weather turned the operation at all three NYC airports into a complete mess. Holding at all sorts of fixes along all arrivals into the area. I'd take the cancellations with a grain of salt on that day as some may have been "canceled to avoid a three hour tarmac delay" type.
BQN and POS both canceled on Monday. It was blamed on lack of FA's. Givin how late they leave and the fact they sat in FO open time all day, I doubt tarmac had anything to do with it. They never got an FO for either. Takes a special kind of desperate fool to burn days off doing those god awful trips.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to