Purdy Neat

Subscribe
Ooops, broke my rollaboard...

Anybody which purdy neat model fits in the CRJ overhead bins?

13" or 14" maybe?

Thanks.
I have the 27 inch interntaional bad and it works fine. They all fit if you do not pack them to full.
Go with a CostCo bag and you will never have to buy another one. Besides, the Purdy Neat ones are too heavy for my old bones.
Quote: Ooops, broke my rollaboard...

Anybody which purdy neat model fits in the CRJ overhead bins?

13" or 14" maybe?

Thanks.
I though the biggest thing you could put in one of those overheads is a large bag of Dortios'
Bag
sorry -double post
Bag
I had the Costco roller bags, and they are awesome (construction, durability, appeal, lightweight, guaranteed).

They only drawback is that it (the wheel mounts) won't hold up under the weight of a very heavy flight bag (Mesa- 65 pounders) past day 2.

I don't know how heavy the Flight cases are at SkyW-yet.... though you/we fly all three variants 50-70-90, the flight bags might be pretty close to that 65lb deal breaker.

Purdy neat...is an awesome bag......I manage to pack adequately for a 4 day, and make excellent use of that aux/tote bag in the cockpit/off duty travel.

Metal - Heavy! though durable...you need to take it to the MX hangar and borrow a rasp and file down those sharp edges! they will break skin on cold days and (when you are rushing) definately rip your car leather, or other delicate crap at home...oh and watch the shins when you are swinging it around.

Plastic - PVC...Light weight but subject to stress fractures.....baby it (ideal bag for non-commuters).

Mine broke after 3 weeks, spent $15 to send it in, $39 to repair, $16 to upgrade the handle..they sent me some "inadequate replacement" my bag has been in the shop for 5 weeks now. I went to an interview with the slightly SMALLER replacement bag (which wrinkled my suit). I'm very upset with my decision to go plastic

Thought i negotiated to have the $39 waived, it wasn't worth it...Go metal!

CRJ bins will take both if not over-stuffed, the Purdys will fit nicely if you have nothing in the side pockets.

A little too much...can you tell i needed a customer feedback card =)
Don't know about COSTCO...but other than that, I've tried 'em all.

For my money, TravelPro was the best overall.

Purdy Neat had many good features...but had too many breakages (handle, side supports). Good customer service...but I didn't want that. I wanted a wheelie that didn't break.