Transfer from logbook pro to logten

Subscribe
I know this will get moved. Didn't know which forum to post.

What is the easiest way to transfer from logbook pro to logten. Laptop to Mac?

Thanks.
Quote: I know this will get moved. Didn't know which forum to post.

What is the easiest way to transfer from logbook pro to logten. Laptop to Mac?

Thanks.
Take a look at: How to Import Your Data
I just did it myself. Logten Pro is a big step forward.
I just switched in the other direction. Logten for the iPad does nothing but crash. It shouldn't be sold as a stand-alone e logbook. I wasnt impressed with the full mac version either. Customer service solutions are always complicated and slow. LBpro is much better so far, even on my slow, old pc.
I just did it recently. Actually the good folks at LogTen did it for me. If you send them a copy of your logbook pro file they will transfer it and send it back to you. It took a few attempts to get into the right format but in the end it came out ok. The only major issue I had at first was getting the comments section to transfer over correctly. It truncated all the comments that were after the first comma. I thought at first I would have to go back and rewrite all the comments but Raphael in tech support was able to "fix the glitch"

The online support people are very good at getting back to you in a timely manner.

IMO logten pro works much better. I like the auto night time calculator and the schedule importer function.