Training times and pay

Subscribe
Anyone know what typical training times are for various regional airlines? I'm also looking for the pay rate one can expect during training.

I'm curious because I read somewhere that Great Lakes Airlines doesn't pay pilots at all during training. I also read that Horizon's training time takes 3 months. I couldn't imagine not getting paid for 3 months!!
CommutAir pays guarantee during training, plus per diem for sims (maybe all of IOE too, I can't remember). Training is four and a half weeks plus IOE.

Some places don't even pick up your hotel during training.
I know this is a good place for this question, but not as many people read this forum. If you post this in the regional section you will get all your answers.
Great Lakes doesn't pay for training, but they do provide hotel (double occupancy) for the duration of training. Training (Indoc through checkride) for the Beech is about a month and a week (worst case scenario), and for the EMB is about a month and 3 weeks (worst case scenario).
Nothing like sharing a room for 5 weeks with someone you don't know. Industry wide pay and accomidations during training need to improve. What other profession does this?