Free Freight Dog Flight Bag Decals

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Of course there's a catch

I'm helping with an elementary school geography project and we need hotel room keycards from around the world. Specifically keys with the hotel name and location printed on them (sorry but we don't need generic non-descript keycards).

If you can send a city specific keycard, I'd be happy to return the favor by sending a few Freight Dog flight bag decals. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send the details.

I'll come up with a special perk for the card from the most exotic location, and remember, it's for the children

Thanks!
PM sent...
DONE.

Good Stuff!! Hope your Kids get an A+. We freight dogs gotta stick together

FAJ
Crud - I just threw away the card from our trip to Copenhagen. Neat project and let us know how it goes.
PM sent........I have a few keys to send you.
Mine arent too exotic but it's a cool project. I'd be more than happy to contribute.
Quote: Of course there's a catch

I'm helping with an elementary school geography project and we need hotel room keycards from around the world. Specifically keys with the hotel name and location printed on them (sorry but we don't need generic non-descript keycards).

If you can send a city specific keycard, I'd be happy to return the favor by sending a few Freight Dog flight bag decals. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send the details.

I'll come up with a special perk for the card from the most exotic location, and remember, it's for the children

Thanks!
... do you want the card or just the image? Willing to help out!
We are going to be at the Shiloh Inn in Tillamook, OR tonight. Want that key card?

I'll bring back some cheese for the kids.
Quote: ... do you want the card or just the image? Willing to help out!
Thanks for asking! We're looking for actual key cards with the location of the hotel printed on the card. PM sent

Quote: We are going to be at the Shiloh Inn in Tillamook, OR tonight. Want that key card?
Absolutely! Thanks!
Ok for us domestic slugs will hotels in wisconsin of mini count???
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to