FDX - Oct Bid Pack Limitations

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Jim.

My FastBid now says "Accepted Fares Successfully Added" but I can't see them either in the lines or pairings? Any ideas?

Thanks ...
Works fine with my fastbid. I just downloaded the AF at 6PM though.
Looks like the bidpacks are available now in the normal pdf format. Must be an early April fools joke/contract negotiating tactic to get us all wound up!
Fastbid Update
For those few holdouts still using Fastbid, I have finally updated to meet the latest moving target and re-enable the downloading of the bid packs from PFC. Either use Online.. Check for Update from within the program or use the following link for complete 4.65 install:

http://www.fdxbid.com/Downloads/fastbid465.zip (no code required).
Didn't want to start a whole new thread ... looking for advice from the FDX computer wizards out there

I've been using VMWare/Windows XP on my Mac's when I need Windows access. I have the opportunity to switch to Parallels/Windows 7. Does anybody have experience with Windows 7 and ...

p.f.c (including access to flight plans)?

FedEx green screen?

FastBid? (are you out there Jim?)

TIA ... Mark
I use parallels but still use XP.. never bought 7 but had a trial version that worked just fine. I can access the green screen although I recently had to tweak the security settings to get it to work again. No Fastbid issues..
Nobody has an opinion on Windows 7 and p.f.c? It seems like someone should?
I have an opinion on Windoze, in general
Quote: Nobody has an opinion on Windows 7 and p.f.c? It seems like someone should?
I use VMWare Fusion and WinBloze 7 for Fastbid and have accessed pfc from IE. No problems with that setup. I've never used Parallels but I can't imagine it being a problem.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to