Skywest Future Hiring

Subscribe
What does the future look like for hiring at Skywest? With the majors about to start hiring do you think Skywest will have trouble getting applicants if they remain with there 1000/100 requirements?
I think/hope that they will increase first year pay before lowering the minimums.
How about they raise pay and lower their mins
Quote: What does the future look like for hiring at Skywest? With the majors about to start hiring do you think Skywest will have trouble getting applicants if they remain with there 1000/100 requirements?
We didn't lower them in 06 or 07 so don't count on it anytime soon. I'm sure that at some point they'll have too but they'll be the last one to do so. Remember that as every other airline raises and lowers there's almost monthly SKW remains consistent, that's just how they operate.

As for pay, it will come up but once again not anytime soon. Keep in mind we have a lot of soft time rules and you'll break guarantee almost monthly. I'm on reserve and for Aug I credited 111 hours and in Sept I'm currently at 115. Normal? No but if you want to work they’ll work you.
How many classes are currently filled, and what are they hiring for? Does anyone know? I remember seeing a list of class dates somewhere on this forum just can't find it!
Do they ever hire with lower than 100 multi time?
Quote: Do they ever hire with lower than 100 multi time?
Nope. .......