Parking in PHL

Subscribe
Does anyone have some intel on parking at Philadelphia International Airport for a commuting pilot whose airline (Atlas) does not operate in PHL.
Thanks

BayBum38ft
These guys have an employee rate. Last I heard it was $90/month.

Philadelphia International Airport Parking, PHL Parking

You cannot buy a pass to the employee lot anymore.
I used to park at the Sheraton Suites on Island Ave. I paid $40 a month at the time around 2001-2004 time frame. Went in on a week day one day and spoke to a woman in accounts payable and worked it out. After a while I noticed that I didn't really need to pay anymore because my commute became 95 percent by car. So occasionally I would just park there anyway. Now it is so infrequent that I splurge and pay the $20 a day to park at the terminal. You could call around to some of the Hotels, let them know you are a crew member, blah blah blah, oh and you only need to park there 3-4 times a month. Leaving out the part about how the car will actually be there 66% of the month. Nowadays I would think you could get $50-60 a month rate somewhere.
Try the Ramada, they have a park and ride. You may be able to get a crew rate. Its in Essington, if you come up 95 from the south get off the Essington Exit, go to the light turn right its a 1/2mile down n the left. I've just parked and walked up to grab the 1/2 hour shuttle and no one said anything, my car was there when I got home.