Sun Air Academy

Subscribe
I just got in the mail my "flying Magazine" for the month of October and couldn't help to noticed a new ad on it. It is for Sun Academy where for some reason it sounds just like gulfstream academy! they offer a quick path to the regionals just like GA used to when they had the program, but for just $15,000! and what a shocker, it is also in FT Lauderdale, and their website couldn't be more professional! www.sunairacademy.com. lol

I think I might go have a cold one now!

by the way, that Pan Am show suck! that captain looked like he was 21 lol

ok I'm out.
Do they offer a direct entry into go jet?
haha who knows!
Haha... my favorite part is that the links at the bottom of the page ("Careers", "About", etc.) Are the exact same pages as the "Home" page. Sad part is, someone will fall for it....
It sucks finding this ad on a really good magazine... but I guess is all about making the money!
Looks very sketchy. I submitted my email address for further information but I expect them to ask for my C.C information right away. I'll let you guys know what kind of BS they send me.
Well, if you thought Gulfstream Academy was bad... this is worse. Flying Navajos to Cuba! Soon we will be looking back at Gulfstream Academy as the good old days.