Media Circus At SeaTac Today

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
The Blotter | The media descend on Sea-Tac to wait for Amanda Knox | Seattle Times Newspaper

Good thing I don't have to go to the airport today. Arrival is around 5:15 pm on British Airways.
You know you want to go gawk!

FlightAware > British Airways (BA) #49 Flight Tracker
I heard that she was so happy on the flight home, she was doing cartwheels in the aisles.

Kidding. Welcome home Amanda.

She had some touching (albeit short) remarks before she and her family left the airport. A good day in Seattle.
But the Italian prosecutor says he is going to appeal. I think if I were Amanda I would hide for a while.
Quote: But the Italian prosecutor says he is going to appeal.
What a crock. I'm not saying she COUDN'T have done it. But the odds that somebody like that would do something like that, to her own roommate, in her own house...pretty darn slim.

that's the kind of "justice" you'd expect from the freakin Iranians...not an allegedly civilized western european nation.
"a drug-fueled sex game gone wrong"

Well, at least it started out on the right foot.
Quote: What a crock. I'm not saying she COUDN'T have done it. But the odds that somebody like that would do something like that, to her own roommate, in her own house...pretty darn slim.

that's the kind of "justice" you'd expect from the freakin Iranians...not an allegedly civilized western european nation.

You might not see enough of the underbelly of society then.
There is no 'not the type of person' anymore.
Sort of like in the old days when you could tell who the 'bad' girls were and you knew to stay away
I haven't kept track of this case and only caught glimpses on the sensationalized shows years ago, but they seemed to have had some pretty good evidence back then. The fact that some appeals court has overturned the verdict does give me anymore of a feeling that she is innocent more so than some questionable verdicts in our own country over the years.

USMCFLYR
If I recall correctly, an article I read a couple of years ago said that Amanda's arrest and conviction might have been in retaliation to a mishap where one of our EA-6B's clipped the cable of a cable car full of European citizens, killing all aboard the cable car... I can't remember where I read that... If I can find it, I'll post it here, it was a good article.
It was a Prowler in 1998.

Cavalese cable car disaster (1998) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That theory is a bit of a stretch IMO.
"a drug-fueled sex game gone wrong"

How could something that started out so well go so wrong?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to