IAD Hotel Crew Rate

Subscribe
Any good crew rates for hotels with IAD airport shuttle?
Sheraton is about $60, and there is also an Aloft on the north side of the field for about the same price. Goodluck though, they're ALWAYS sold out!
Any updates to IAD crew hotels?
Comfort Inn on Elden Street in Herndon offers $55 rate. Weekends at other hotels can run about the same with AAA membership.
Wingate Inn 12 minutes from IAD has a 24 hour shuttle, FULL breakfast and is always $52.00. The shuttle runs 24/7 and the staff is awesome. The manager's name is Steve and he loves crew. I have flown for many year's and this is the best hotel at IAD
Quote: Wingate Inn 12 minutes from IAD has a 24 hour shuttle, FULL breakfast and is always $52.00. The shuttle runs 24/7 and the staff is awesome. The manager's name is Steve and he loves crew. I have flown for many year's and this is the best hotel at IAD
Yes! Totally agree and it's my hotel of choice as well. They even give us Wyndham points with the crew rate. (there's a promotion going on now that gives double points for Monday to Thursday stays!).

The best part is there's a Bob Evans and Long Horn right there! I love me some Bob Evans!
Wingate has a crew rate of $53/day (I'm in the hotel as I type.) The hotel understands the reserve fiasco. I checked into my room for day 1 and about 3 hours later was assigned a trip. I checked out and was billed for a day and when I got to the airport the original pilot was put back on the trip and I was back on reserve. I called the hotel and they just gave me my room back and didn't charge me again since I already was billed for a day. As mentioned before a 24 hour shuttle that will take you not just to and from the airport but shopping or a place to eat. There is a Bob Evans, a Longhorn steakhouse and an Italian resteraunt called Santinis within easy 3-5 minute walk.

You can get from DCA to IAD by public transportation or a $29 super shuttle ride (which I took) for expediency. When you get to IAD airport the KCM portal is on the lower level between baggage carousel 7 and 8. Took me a while to find it.
Quote: Wingate has a crew rate of $53/day (I'm in the hotel as I type.) The hotel understands the reserve fiasco. I checked into my room for day 1 and about 3 hours later was assigned a trip. I checked out and was billed for a day and when I got to the airport the original pilot was put back on the trip and I was back on reserve. I called the hotel and they just gave me my room back and didn't charge me again since I already was billed for a day. As mentioned before a 24 hour shuttle that will take you not just to and from the airport but shopping or a place to eat. There is a Bob Evans, a Longhorn steakhouse and an Italian resteraunt called Santinis within easy 3-5 minute walk.

You can get from DCA to IAD by public transportation or a $29 super shuttle ride (which I took) for expediency. When you get to IAD airport the KCM portal is on the lower level between baggage carousel 7 and 8. Took me a while to find it.
That's my "home away from home." The manager, Steve, is wonderful and very accommodating to crews. He knows things change and works with us. In addition to the restaurants within walking distance, there is a Walmart, Target and Costco a short van ride away as well as many restaurants within walking distance. (Take a business card from the front desk with Steve's email address as sometimes dealing with the front desk people can be a bit frustrating.) Steve makes things happen.