Fly dubai?

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 21 of 21
Go to
Honestly, the satisfaction level at flydubai is good to high. Most people I fly with don't give a lot of consideration to flying for Emirates. I think it has a lot to do with company culture. With that said, I'm sure no one dismisses Emirates.

Personally, I feel like the experience I am getting here opens much more opportunities to consider.
Quick question about the app. On the app it asks for PPC/IR rating. Tried to google this rating and got a few differnt answers. Anyone please enlighten me to what this is. Thank you.
Quote: Quick question about the app. On the app it asks for PPC/IR rating. Tried to google this rating and got a few differnt answers. Anyone please enlighten me to what this is. Thank you.
I believe it's pilot proficiency check/Instrument rating. Basically your last PC date.
Quote: I believe it's pilot proficiency check/Instrument rating. Basically your last PC date.
Ok thanks it was just a little confusing the way it was worded on the app.
are the minimum tt and pic standards the same in other countries as the U.S? Or would it be easier to get hired in another country?
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back after the sims?
Does any one know how many people are still waiting on a class date before the february interviewees?
Not sure if those of you that haven't applied know this but FlyDubai now charges $400 to attend interview. The required deposit amount is non refundable.
I occasionally fly them into Afghanistan, if their service on these flights is any indication of how they treat real passengers, they are doomed as a company.
11  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 21 of 21
Go to