1,000 words

Subscribe
Williston, ND

$15/hr x 40 hrs/week = $600/week x 4 weeks = $2,400 x 12 months = $28,800/yr.

$28,800 - $4,320 ($28,800 x 15%) = $24,480/yr after taxes.

I wonder what the prospects of a raise are as "lunch help." And I assumed full-time "lunch help."

There's a reason we do this job. The first couple of years suck. But assuming you can survive that, you stand to make significantly more than Señor Lunch Help.

Don't get me wrong though, I love TJ's
Quote: $15/hr x 40 hrs/week = $600/week x 4 weeks = $2,400 x 12 months = $28,800/yr.

$28,800 - $4,320 ($28,800 x 15%) = $24,480/yr after taxes.

I wonder what the prospects of a raise are as "lunch help." And I assumed full-time "lunch help."

There's a reason we do this job. The first couple of years suck. But assuming you can survive that, you stand to make significantly more than Señor Lunch Help.

Don't get me wrong though, I love TJ's
Here is the article associated with that photo:

Want to Double or Triple Your Paycheck? Move to Williston, N.D. - International Business Times

My point was that the energy economy is N.D. is booming. Oilmen and truck drivers are pulling down high 5 and 6 figures/year. That is why some fast food taco shop can pay 15 bucks an hour.

A rising tide lifts all boats--I will enjoy that thought until some progressive or some soylent comes in and tells us why this is bad news.

WW
Quote: A rising tide lifts all boats--I will enjoy that thought until some progressive or some soylent comes in and tells us why this is bad news.

WW
Indeed... but the tide comes and goes. Plan accordingly.