Got the call from Colgan

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to
Just talked to a new hire. Class starts March 5th. His email said Saab, but I don't know if it will be a split class with the Q or not..
I heard somewhere they wanted like 44 or some crazy number but got 6... I think HR should get on stinky and tell him he better get this crap together otherwise we may never get anyone.
Quote: I heard somewhere they wanted like 44 or some crazy number but got 6... I think HR should get on stinky and tell him he better get this crap together otherwise we may never get anyone.
Who is stinky? And why can't that be me?! I realize I have said this to nauseum, but I cannot believe there is anyone left with 1000TT looking to do la regionales.
Yes you are Stinky but I meant Menke. Ya imagine next year with the 1500 hr rule...
Quote: Yes you are Stinky but I meant Menke. Ya imagine next year with the 1500 hr rule...

Yes! No kidding!
Heard there are going to be no more new hires for a while. Probably not until all the transfer training is complete. Also heard all the Saabs are going away.
Quote:
Heard there are going to be no more new hires for a while. Probably not until all the transfer training is complete. Also heard all the Saabs are going away.
You are probably right.
Saab flying is being wound down starting in May, with all of it complete by the end of July.

Q400 flying will also start winding down in May, with end of operations around the end of November.

Colgan will disappear as an entity at that time.

The company says it will be furloughing in reverse seniority order, but will probably try not to in order to save training dollars.
Saab flying is being wound down starting in May, with all of it complete by the end of July.

Q400 flying will also start winding down in May, with end of operations around the end of November.

Colgan will disappear as an entity at that time.

The company says it will be furloughing in reverse seniority order, but will probably try not to in order to save training dollars.
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to