FDX - Trades with open time. zzzz

Subscribe
Wow, haven't tried to pick up or trade a trip in some time. Heard some grumbling about it but amazed it's been 4:20+ and still no action.

Question: Is this the new standard in efficiency we have for Bid Line adjustments? (Does it normally take this much time?)

LA Based, not a lot really in open time, can't believe it's a workload problem...
I put in 5 "bid period adjustments" at 0130L last night (while on airport stby). Still no word 15+ hours later!*? I've put in 4 more today ... nothing

Probably the same scheduling person?

UNSAT
They're probably busy trying to process all the voluntary vacation cancellations.
Last night they were taking less than 3 minutes to process all requests... but today I've also had a couple of requests in for over 5 hours.
I had one denied after waiting about 4 hours today. Our favorite "Insufficient Reserves", I suppose it would have to be the case when 11 standbys were dumped on that day even though there's only 1 open trip.
Scheduling has definitely gotten dumber. Pretty soon they'll be as helpful as tech support from India.

Is this the improvement to VIPS that PC promised? Not impressed.

Unless the culture he meant to maintain was the one of disdain toward the pilot group. Then I would call it a resounding success.

When a manager calls you and says call them back ASAP, remember how long scheduling takes to look at trip trades.
Quote: Last night they were taking less than 3 minutes to process all requests... but today I've also had a couple of requests in for over 5 hours.
Maybe in YOUR seat, not mine.
Must be seat specific. 75 CA requests have gone through in a timely matter. Of course they were all denied though.
Quote: Maybe in YOUR seat, not mine.
Of course he's talking about his seat. How would he know how long it takes in your seat?