New fastbid site

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
For those few of you still using Fastbid, I had to switch web providers and hosting services. In order to get updates and accepted fares, you'll need to uninstall and reinstall the updated version that correctly references the updated web site.
New version is 4.67

Fastbid Bid Assistant

(Still a freebie but no promises on timely updates..)
Jim,

As always, thanks for your (FREE, I'd be happy to pay a fee!) great program. I've got v4.66 which worked great for my December bid. When I use the pull-down "Online - Check for Update" it says I have the latest version?

What's new with 4.67? Will my 4.66 still work OK?

Regards ... Mark
It will work but won't get the acc fares.. once you update to 4.67, then the built in update function will work.. right now it's not looking for it in the right place..
Jim, once again, thanks so much for your dedication and hard work. I am a FastBid addict and don't look forward to the day that I have to transition to any other software! You are a programming GOD!!!
Thanks again Jim from another "clinger". Fastbid and BidX both have their attributes and that is why I use both each month.
Quote: "thanks again jim from another "clinger". ..."
+1
Jim,

Thanks so much for keeping FastBid running (and free). Although I usually use BidX, FastBid wins the vacation bidding months, hand-down.

Sluggo 63
Jim,

I downloaded 4.67 like you recommended and successfully downloaded my JAN bispack. It says "AccFares File not Found!"

Suggestions?

Thanks ... Mark
Quote: Jim,

I downloaded 4.67 like you recommended and successfully downloaed my JAN bispack. It says "AccFares File not Found!"

Suggestions?

Thanks ... Mark
Just my $.02 worth, but it usually takes a day or two after the monthly bid opens for fares to become available. May be wait a few days and then gripe?
After unzipping the file, which program do you use to open the .exe file on a mac? First time trying to download it, and have been unable to.

Thanks.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to