Delta Portal Pass Rider .... urgent!

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I have just deactivated 1 of my 3 pass riders for unlimited use on delta portal.
Now i want to add another person, but cant find anywhere to do this.

Anybody know how to do this?

Thanks
Quote: I have just deactivated 1 of my 3 pass riders for unlimited use on delta portal.
Now i want to add another person, but cant find anywhere to do this.

Anybody know how to do this?

Thanks
pretty sure you cannot do this until your anniversary period.

Someone correct me if I am wrong
You can only change your pass rider once a year. It is effective on your anniversary date. Go on Deltanet and search for pass rider, and the form comes up.
The original person has been on a few years and this is the first time for changing it....

Are you saying i can only change it on one day of the year?
Quote:
The original person has been on a few years and this is the first time for changing it....

I seem to recall you can remove someone anytime but you can only add a companion within 30 days prior to your anniversary and that person won't have benefits until your anniversary date.
You can add a kid when they're born or adopted.

I'd say adoption is the loving option unless the person you want to add is older than you.
And the anniversary date is the start date or my birthday?

If its start date how do i find this?
Quote: The original person has been on a few years and this is the first time for changing it....

Quote: I seem to recall you can remove someone anytime but you can only add a companion within 30 days prior to your anniversary and that person won't have benefits until your anniversary date.

That is it. You can only add someone on your anniversary, ( or 30 days prior, to take effect on your DOE.) You can remove someone effective whenever, but once done, you are SOL adding them back until said DOE anniversary.

Think wisely before removing someone you are mad at!
Quote: And the anniversary date is the start date or my birthday?

If its start date how do i find this?
Hard to believe you have been working for DAL for several years at least and dont know when your anniversary is....Also tough to believe you wouldn't know how to find that on dlnet. Just a few observations
SOL???

If i activate the original person again now they cant use pass rider until the DOE anniversary?

So as i have deactivated the original person, the first time time that pass can be used is after the DOE?

Its for my daughters husband to go on the pass rider for someone who rarely uses it.

How long will it take to get his name on? and how do you do it?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to