Silver Airways

Subscribe
156  206  246  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  266  306  356 
Page 256 of 683
Go to
Pretty sure every 121 I've been allowed to work at had daily VOR checks.

Just wanted to post something since I changed the avatar.
Nice avatar!
There is no new hire class right now as far as I was told. In addition interviews haven't been going well either. Roughly 6 ppl hired apparently in the last 3-4 weeks and the quality of applicant's isn't up to "their" snuff. Can't say I blame people why fly an old t-prop when you can get hired into a jet regional and make more.
Quote: Pretty sure every 121 I've been allowed to work at had daily VOR checks.
Even if you didn't check it and record it every day, you at least checked the logbook every day.
No new hire classes till April, this was news as of 3 days ago from the CP

Always can change
Quote: Pretty sure every 121 I've been allowed to work at had daily VOR checks.

Just wanted to post something since I changed the avatar.
Let the record show that I saw Salukipilot's new avatar before he brought attention to it herein. Like a VOR check, I check his avatar daily in anticipation of the finest new Indian females this planet has to offer. That is all
Quote: Even if you didn't check it and record it every day, you at least checked the logbook every day.
Yes, yes I do!

Quote: Let the record show that I saw Salukipilot's new avatar before he brought attention to it herein. Like a VOR check, I check his avatar daily in anticipation of the finest new Indian females this planet has to offer. That is all
Silver Airways
So we won the Macon bid it appears.
Quote: So we won the Macon bid it appears.
Yup, y'all gotta get on dat Google News time brahs!
I knew about it this morning it was funny hearing it from a mechanic on the ramp though.
156  206  246  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  266  306  356 
Page 256 of 683
Go to