Silver Airways

Subscribe
203  253  293  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  313  353  403 
Page 303 of 683
Go to
Screw departing to the south out of ATL when they're using west departures...

That is all. I hate that taxi.
Quote: Screw departing to the south out of ATL when they're using west departures...

Then don't depart to the south.

Tell 'em you're "operationally restricted" to 26L or something like that.
Quote: Definitely, wasn't implying below the line gets done while moving. We usually do above the line, pull out, first flight checks, below the line, then taxi to runway, in which case you can start getting paid per TAMDAR requirements...Otherwise it's all the way before taxiing.

Yeah... TAMDAR is definitly going to make me adjust how I run things up through the taxi out, especially FFOD checks.

I have a feeling we are all going to need to be super, super aware of the clock.

Wish we could get operations to understand that departure time is now turning out of the gate time, not last passenger brought out time...
How did I post that twice?

Stupid gogo Internet!!!
Quote: Screw departing to the south out of ATL when they're using west departures...

Is there an echo in here?
Quote: 1) I think you guys are truly missing the significance of using TAMDAR for our times... I won't go into specifics here but it's not really our pay that we should be worried about.

2) The ATP thing might MIGHT be only a few guys once the company realizes how much money they're going to be spending sending you all to ATP. I'm going to put a couple dimes down that they either change their minds beforehand or within the first couple groups of guys going to ATP.

3) Toasters are hot

4) I didn't even know capital one bank had this many branches here in DC

5) Corona light tastes terrible

6) What's the story on the Q400s?
Do you guys already have a pay scale in place for this size equipment? Enquiring minds (me) would like to know..
Actually, I think its "Inquiring" minds! And NO, no payscale for anything over 50 seats.
Are you guys really that bored that you have to gossip about everything, even discuss the damn checklist on these chat rooms you know damn well that management reads all of this. Andrich and Cruz you guys are on here the most when I was your age (23 and 24) I was bang every chick possible not sitting around on some chat room on APC, is SHD and TPA that freaking boring that you don't have a life but to sit on these chat rooms and cry about everything that this company is doing and what should be done, if you guys are so vocal about everything why don't you write and email to the company and try to get your ideas implemented, we'll see if that goes thru. By the way everyone else at the regional is hiring start looking into that.
Quote: Actually, I think its "Inquiring" minds! And NO, no payscale for anything over 50 seats.
Many moons ago before the internet and TMZ... eh never mind. Thanks for making me feel old.
Quote: Better to let the union speak for you than to try and cut a deal yourself. We all know how well that worked out
In my post I said I should send an email to the union, not the company.... but thanks for reminding me of the potential problems that should occur from sending an email to the company

A member of the union was on my flight yesterday morning and I was told that they're trying to fight the company on the issue of sending us to ATP for the ATP.
203  253  293  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  313  353  403 
Page 303 of 683
Go to